Plans and Pricing
- Access to 176 languages
- Instant free quote
- Upload multiple documents
- Regular or express delivery
- Select due date
- Concierge service
- Access to LAO rates
- Partner Referral Program
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Access to volume discounted rates
- Customized team portal
- Unlimited user accounts
- Live Agent assistance
How is the price calculated?
Our technology helps reduce overhead costs and delays, meaning you get easy access to certified translators at a competitive price. Langia makes it easy to track your project from draft to completion without sending a single email.
Translation pricing is calculated by the word, and there are several factors that determine the price of the document:
- Language - Common languages are standard pricing, but some languages are rare and are only available at higher rates
- Subject Matter - The subject matter can increase the cost, due to the complexity of the work (i.e. medical, legal, financial documents)
- Due Date - Projects can incur rush fees if the standard turnaround time does not fit your needs
- Certification - If the nature of the project requires a certified translator, or for the translation to be notarized for official use, additional fees will apply
Document Translation Prices
On-Site Interpretation Prices
Remote Interpretation Prices
Do you need to have your audio or video transcribed by a professional?CAD$30 setup fee applies for each project.
Want to have your documents proofread as a final review?CAD$30 setup fee applies for each project.
Legal Aid Service Rates
If you are eligible for legal aid, the following rates may be applicable to your project. For more information, contact us via phone or email.